Do you ever worry you might be going crazy, that you are not right in the noggin? That maybe you should see a therapist or check into a sanitarium? Well you came to the right place cuz you know I am a doctor. Here are some symptoms to look for that I copied from an article in July's Reader Digest on mental health:
1. Do you ever feel tired?
2. Have you had a headache for no reason you can think of?
3. Do you ever worry about money? Do you ever have fantasies about having a lot of money?
4. Ever get the suspicion your pants are kind of stupid? That they looked good on that one model in Wallpaper/Detour/InStyle but look kind of stupid on you in real life?
5. Are you ever unsatisfied with your job because you have some vague ideas of being in a more "creative" position?
6. Do you always look at yourself when you pass a mirror?
7. Do you ever have sexual/romantic fantasies that involve you and a celebrity?
8. Have you ever been really mad at a person on the Real World?
9. Do you ever worry about your weight?
10. Do you pee more than once a day?
If you answered yes to more than 3 of the questions you should do something very drastic.previous next